• The Agilite Six pack was designed to be the best hanger pouch on the market. Validated downrange in months of real missions, our objective was to weed out all the issues with existing dangler pouches.
• Most hangers are too long, flapping and dangling below your beltline and hindering your movement.The Six pack’s geometry is optimized to have the same storage capacity but be way more compact, and not get in your way.
• Many hanger pouches have top zippers that make it hard to access or see what’s inside them. The Six Pack dangler pouch integrates seamlessly with the rest of your gear and allows you to have both fast, one-handed access, and also visibility of your pouch’s contents.
• The Six Pack has a built-in flap that self-retains the tourniquet even if the pouch is not full and has a protective cordura exterior.
• Inside the pouch you have internal elastic retention as well as a loop area for attaching velcro-backed inserts.
• Comes with a fanny pack conversion kit, so you can convert it for day-to-day use in seconds.
• For organization, you have 2 separate zipper pockets with different tactile zipper heads so you can distinguish them by feel, without looking down.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your community or defending your home, the Six Pack will give you an edge
• One Size Fits All • Can attach via front plate carrier loop or inside front plate bag flap
Details • Gives you extra, easy-to-access, storage below your plate carrier • Ergonomic shape does not ride too low so it does not impede your movement • Multiple internal and external attachment methods • Large capacity but more compact than traditional hanger pouches • Built to give you visibility of dangling pouch contents • Integrated lower flap gives fast access and protection to tourniquets • Converts to a fanny pack in seconds with conversion strap (not included) • Battle-Proven in Israel